According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of GDPR, Poland Innovative Foundation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) informs that:
- The controller of your personal data is the PRECITOOL OST Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, Fordońska 27A street (85-719), Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO. Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. You are not obliged to provide personal data, but the consequence of not entering personal data is not to enter into a contract.
- If you use the B2B system to increase security and eliminate system errors, your personal data in the form of IP number, time of activity and activities in B2B are processed. This processing, by its very essence, has an automated form, that is, decisions are made in an automated manner. The functionality of the B2B system consists precisely in automating the submission and execution of orders so that you can order your goods without our direct participation. Automated data processing is necessary to conclude and execute the purchase agreement using the B2B system. If you do not want a decision regarding your order to be made in an automated manner, you can not place an order using the B2B system. If you do not want decisions regarding your orders to be made in an automated form, you should place an order by contacting our sales department. Your personal data processed in connection with the use of the B2B system are not subject to profiling.
- The recipient of your personal data will be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations, as well as entities with which the Administrator will conclude an agreement for the processing of personal data. In addition, entities belonging to the category of entrepreneurs to whom the personal data administrator may provide your personal data in the form of name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address to another organization only for the purpose of establishing a business relationship only in the scope and type of activity that you perform
- The data controller does not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and also for one year from the time limit set out in law for the claims of you and the Administrator. Most often it will be a period of three years from the performance of the contract.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law in the field of personal data protection.